Wooden Texturer Laminated UPVC Profile for Windows and Doors
|FOB Price:||US $1,200 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||10 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 Tons||US $1,200/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||500000 Tons|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 70
- Material: UPVC
- Application: Decoration Parts, Window and Door Making
- Markets Served: Building & Construction
- Usage: Inside and Outside
- Surface Finishing: Finished
- Formula: UPVC Profile in Lead Free
- Useage: Making UPVC Windows&Door
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Shangdong
- Type: PVC Extruded
- Forming Way: Extrusion
- Material Properties: Chemical Resistance
- Customized: Customized
- Color: Multi Color
- Thickness: 1.5-3mm
- Certification: ISO9001
- Trademark: Lumei
- Specification: uPvc profile length in 5.8/5.8m
- HS Code: 3916209000
|Lumei 70 System which applies advantage design ideas such as section bar design featuring six cavities, thick wails arid large sections, energy-saving glass installation design and unique wall installation technologies at door openings is the most high-end energy-saving window and door system in China. This product is especially suitable for severe cold areas, which is mainly used in the window and door systems of villas and high-end civil buildings|
The advantages of 70 open doors and windows series:
- The main section bar with a six-cavity structure has good thermal-insulating and energy-saving effects, which is one of the most high-end section bar systems in the current market.
- It applies independent drainage cavity design to improve the drainage performance of finished windows.
- It can be designed into in-swinging casement windows, inward tilt-turn windows, fixed windows,
- Through connection materials, it can form connection in any angle.
- It can be equipped with three-layer and double-layer hollow glass at large intervals.
- With simple, utility and highly operable technologies, it is suitable for industrial production.
- 4-level air tightness, 3-level water tightness, 4-level wind pressure resistance and 8-level thermal insulation.
|Energy Saving Index Parameters|
|Profile structure: 6 charmbers with triple seal|
|Heat transfer coefficient: uf=1.0w(k.m2)|
|Wind load resistance: up to 6500Pa|
|Different requirements for heat transfer coefficient||Glass Maching|
|1.8w/(k.m2)||1.05 (5+12Ar+5+12A+5Low-E) Triple glass|
|2.0w/(k.m2)||1.42 (5+12A+5+12A+5) Triple Glass|
|2.1w/(k.m2)||1.45 (5+9Ar+5+9A+5) Triple Glass|
|2.4w/(k.m2)||1.52 (5+9A+5+9A+5) Triple Glass|
|2.6w/(k.m2)||1.36 (5+12Ar+5Low-E) Double glass|
|2.0w/(k.m2)||1.9(5+12A+5) Double glass|
|2.1w/(k.m2)||1.75 (6+9A+6) Double glass|
|70mm uPVC Profile use for Triple seal and Double glass window|